Mcafee, as you might know, is a famous American internet security software that provides protection to the computer towards different cyber threats and viruses. Furthermore, the developers have even introduced the function of McAfee secure search that analysis and tests the streamed websites to determine various security threats. Moreover, one can also add this selection to their browser for safe searching. If you want to fix McAfee safe search then follow the below steps.
How to fix McAfee Safe Search
Indeed, the safe search is a splendid function of the McAfee software, but there are numerous customers who’ve stated McAfee Antivirus not running issue then how to fix McAfee safe search. Fortunately, you can effortlessly fix this problem by simply remove it from the browser and install it again by following the easy steps provided.
- To Enable McAfee secure search software, visit the site advisor website.
- After that, you need to click on the Free Download Option.
- And when the software is downloaded, just run the program in your device.
- After that, click on the install button for installing the software to your device.
- Once installation completed, you’re required to restart the browser.
- Thereafter, you need to allow the extension on your browser to activate a safe search.
- And then, enable the Mcafe safe search option to filter out the web sites which you are surfing.
Thus, after completion of all steps, safe search no working issue is resolved. In case, if a user still has any issue, they could contact support for assistance.
Last Updated on November 16, 2020