If you are a user of McAfee Antivirus, you know just how useful and effective it is in protecting your system from online threats and hackers. Unfortunately, sometimes people tend to face some problems when running basic mcafee.com/activate scans. One of these is the McAfee Virus Scan Error code 1327.
How Does McAfee Scan Error 1327 Present?
This error usually presents itself when you are running a mcafee.com/activate virus scan. It may pop up on your screen as a McAfee error code 1327, or may present as an urgent and repetitive message prompting you to take immediate action to remedy it.
Why Does The McAfee Virus Scan Error 1327 Occur?
There are many reasons why the www.mcafee.com/activate virus scan error 1327 may pop up on your PC. following are just a few of the common causes:
- Disconnection from the internet or a very poor/slow internet connection.
- Deletion of program files due to a virus or other form of malware.
- Other programs of software interfering with the McAfee antivirus.
- The issue with a bad graphics driver.
- Extremely low disk space on your system can also cause this error.
How Can I Resolve The McAfee Error code 1327?
Depending on what is causing the error to occur, there are multiple ways you can go about resolving this issue:
Closing Other Programs
- The first thing you should try is to close other programs that may be causing the McAfee virus scan error code 1327 by interfering with the scan.
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open the Task Manager.
- Go to the Processes tab.
- Click on End to close the running programs.
- Run the scan again to see if it is fixed.
Deleting Other Programs
- Another option is to uninstall the interfering program altogether.
- Go to the Control Panel.
- Select Programs and Features.
- Find the program that is causing trouble and click on uninstall.
- Restart your PC and run the McAfee virus scan again.
Reinstalling Runtime Libraries
- Uninstall the MS Visual C++ package in your Microsoft library.
- Restart your PC.
- Find the latest package and reinstall it to fix the McAfee error 1327.
Freeing Up Disk Space
- Clear out the PC cache.
- Find and delete any unnecessary files and documents from your computer.
- Run a disk cleanup to delete temporary files from the system.
Updating Graphics Drivers
- Go to the device manager.
- Find the graphics driver.
- Either update the driver or uninstall it by right-clicking.
- You can reinstall the updated version and restart your PC.
Speaking of updates, you also need to ensure that you have the latest version of Windows installed on your PC so any potential bugs causing the interruption are automatically patched up.
Last Updated on March 30, 2021