Hundreds of thousands of individuals all across the world opt for McAfee Antivirus as their antivirus solution. The reasons why McAfee.com/activate is such a popular and frequently used antivirus solution is that it is an all encompassing solution that offers a variety of tools and features that cover all the bases, giving you holistic and impenetrable digital and online protection.
If you are a user of any McAfee.com/activate product, such as Total Protection or LiveSafe, one thing you must keep track of regularly is when your subscription is set to expire. In an ideal situation, you should renew and activate your subscription before your last one expires. This way, there is no window period where your system is unprotected and vulnerable to hacking attempts.
- So how exactly can you know when your McAfee.com/activate subscription is set to expire? Here is a guide to help you get that information with ease so you can always keep your system protected from any and all online and local threats:
- The very first thing you need to do is to verify your subscription on your PC.
- To do this, you need to launch the McAfee.com/activate application on your computer by clicking on the icon in your Taskbar tray.
- Locate and click on the option that says Verify Subscription.
- Click on Yes when asked to give permission to the app to make changes to your device.
- Once the process is complete, check the subscription information and confirm if it is accurate.
- In the case that the above mentioned way does not work or there is an issue with the subscription information shown, you can check it through the McAfee.com/activate website.
- Head to home.McAfee.com and Sign In with your existing credentials.
- Once you have logged in, go to My Account.
- Here, select the computer or device you wish to check the expiration date for.
- Your subscription information for that device will be displayed, including the expiration date.
- You can also find the expiry date of the McAfee.com/activate product in the My Info tab on your McAfee software on the PC.
- You should always verify that the expiration date of the product on your account matches with the one shown on the software.
- If the information is not synced, you can always get in touch with customer support to get help in this regard.