Process of Uninstalling McAfee Security from Mobile devices
If you installed McAfee® security in your mobile devices and want to uninstalled from your devices then you can follow these steps according to your device OS.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Location & Security.
- Tap Device Administrators.
- Deselect McAfee® Mobile Security.
- Go back to Settings.
- Tap Applications Settings.
- Tap Installed Applications/Manage Applications.
- Select McAfee Mobile Security.
- Tap Options. Select Uninstall or Remove.
Note: If you also use McAfee Family Protection Android Edition, repeat this process but select McAfee Family Protection in steps 4 and 8.
- Highlight McAfee Mobile Security.
- Press the Menu key.
- Choose Delete.
- Restart your BlackBerry when prompted.
McAfee and the McAfee logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of McAfee, Inc. in the United States and other countries.